Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things That Make Me Feel Good

Long conversations with people I care about. We dont have to agree but we respect each other's opinions. When my friends come to visit or I go visit them and we watch dvds, eat pizza, popcorn and laugh together until my stomach hurts.
Listening to the rain in the middle of the night and curling into a ball, knowing I'm warm and safe and tomorrow is Saturday or Sunday.
Dressing up in my sexy high heels and putting on my make-up - excitement bubbling in my tummy - loving the thought of painting the town red.
Being with my family and knowing I belong.
Friday afternoon, leaving work to start my weekend.
Playing with a puppy or a kitten.
Preparing a meal for my family or my friends.
Reaching my goals.
The sun waking me up with birds chirping and feeling rested after a good night's sleep.
Realizing how lucky I am.
Being an independent woman.
Crying because I'm happy or after watching a soppy movie that touched me.
Clean sheets and towels out of the tumble dryer.
When I find money in my pocket that I forgot about.
When someone tells me they miss me or loves me or that they appreciate me unexpectedly.
New shoes.
New clothes.
New hairstyle.
When I realize how strong I really am.
When I help someone.
When someone helps me.
A box of chocolates.
Smelling the ocean on a hot Summer's night.
Falling in love.
Being true to myself.
A hot shower after a long day.
Being home and feeling safe.
Laughing at myself.
Hot chocolate on a very cold day.
Good memories and bumping into good old friends.
Making people laugh or smile.
Being creative and getting an outlet for it.
Learning everyday - building my knowledge.
Feeling satisfied and grateful.
Being able to pay off my debt.
Eating out and good company.
Being productive and solving the problem.
Praying.
Breathing.
Living.
Loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment